Toddler Full-Time Program( From 18 Months- 2.5 years of age)
Our Toddler Full Day Program begins at 8:15 am and finishes at 4 pm, with student drop-off beginning at 8:15 am. Children enrolled in this program are exposed to extensive enrichment in both academics and the arts – Sculpture, Music, Vocal, and Movement.
The program fee includes lunch, as well as morning and afternoon snacks.
Before School Extended Care*
7:30 am – 8:15 am
After School Extended Care*
4 pm- 6:00 pm, additional late pm snack
*Before & After School Extended Care are offered at an additional fee.
In Toddler (18 months to 3 years), the focus is on Help Me to Help Myself.
During this period, children absorb innumerable impressions from their environment as their physical, mental, and emotional development occurs.
By the end of our Toddler Program, a student should be able to:
- Feel confident and comfortable in new places and with new people
- Independently care for themselves, others, and the classroom environment
- Have completed the Toilet Learning process
- Have well-developed gross motor skillsHave a good command of the English language with well-developed and age-appropriate communication skills
- Make individual and appropriate choices about activities that draw their interest